• International Students

  • Change of Address

    The United States Citizenship & Immigration Services requires that all nonimmigrants report a change of local address to the Service within ten days of moving.The USCIS Form  AR-11 allows you to change your address online. There is no fee for the processing of the form and the procedure is very simple.

    Once you complete the AR-11, print a copy for yourself then forward to the OISS by email. Once the AR-11 is received, we will update your record in SEVIS. Also remember to change your local address through MyYU or with the Registrar.

Yeshiva University
500 West 185th Street
New York, NY 10033

Connect With YU