• Office of the Provost

  • Faculty Forms

    Please note: do not submit these forms to the Provost Office but to the office/address noted either in the instructions following each form or in the form itself.

    Travel Forms
    Faculty planning to travel should fill out the following forms: 

    Application for Travel Funds (PDF)
    Complete this form and submit it to the Dean's Office of your school or college with the approval of your department chair.

    Travel Advance Request Form (PDF)
    To request a travel advance, please complete this form and submit it with your travel expense report and include supporting documentation.

Yeshiva University
500 West 185th Street
New York, NY 10033

Connect With YU